We are proud to give you a little insight into BlytheCon Europe 2012′s venue – we hope you are as excited as we are!
As you might know by now, date and general location for BCEU 2012 have been set for quite a while now, it’s on June 30th 2012 in Berlin, Germany.
And this is our venue:
Forum Factory (click for official pics)
MinkiDynamite / Sandra and the Traveling Blythe Leonor have been visiting Berlin last weekend – so here’s a little sneak peek for you:
We love it already!
Forum Factory Fun Facts:
- It’s a 380 m² Berlin art gallery – just the right size and very, very cool!
- Just a 3 min walk to the next underground station (which is Kochstraße / Checkpoint Charlie, just another awesome fact)
- Forum Factory is not only close to Checkpoint Charlie, but also to the very famous Friedrichstraße!
- Their staff is really nice and has been very helpful already
- We will not only have room for stalls, there will also be a lounge and a bar – how cool is that?
- Large windows, even at the ceiling! Daylight photos are just so much more fun!
The address, so the early birds can already book their flights/hotel rooms:
Deutsch – Dutch – Español – Français