INFO VENDORS FOR BLYTHECON EUROPE BRUSSELS 2018
BlytheCon Brussels is on June 9th 2018 from 10 am to 17:30 pm
How to apply?
Please, read carefully, and fill in the form below.
We did accept applications from July 10th until July 30th.
We will let you know if you are a vendor after the first week of August.
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!
1. Vendor Spaces & Fee
Vendor table is 60 x 100 cm:
UPDATE! new bigger dimensions: 90 x 80 cm
(1 table is 180 x 80, this is for 2 vendors)
If you need more than one table you can specify in your application but the BCEU Team can’t guarantee the availability.
Vendor fee includes :
- Entry to the event (set up time from 8am )
- Vendor space with 1 table, 1 or 2 chairs depending on your choice, tablecloth in neutral colour, you can add your own to decorate your stall .
- 1 goodiebag with 1 raffle ticket plus all the extras.
- 1 ticket to claim Lunch (Buffet: vegetarian and non-vegetarian selections)
- Tickets for drinks, beer-degustation and Belgium fries.
2. Vendor Assistant
Each Vendor is allowed to have one assistant, we provide 2 options for tickets for this person. The vendor must specify at the moment of sending the application!
- Ticket with Goodiebag, Lunch, Drinks and Degustation.
Price +25 euro (no raffle ticket included in the extra goodiebag! Ofcourse these can be bought at the event)
- Entry only, no Goodiebag.
Price +15 euro (Lunch and Degustation are included in the Goodiebag, this means the assistant will not have those options)
The assistant ticket fee must be paid at the same time as the vendor ticket.
“Vendor fee” and “Vendor Assistant fee” are not refundable if you cancel your participation.
4. Items and prices
• Items for sale must be visibly priced in EURO.
• No auctions permitted during the event.
• No Fake/factory blythe, Icy, Blyth, Basaak dolls are permitted for vendors, in the stands for sale or even to display.
However attenders can bring any doll they please to the event.
• Collaboration items between the selected vendors are allowed and if the collaboration is with a vendor, who for a personal reason has to cancel their participation to the event, you will still be allowed to sell that collaboration item.
• As a vendor, you are allowed to sell only your own creation/items, which means you are NOT allowed to bring and sell items from your friends, family; etc
• Custom dolls for sale must have a description of the used base – doll. (just the base doll as description is ok, no need for a full description list)
• Please respect the vendor spaces; you will have a neighbour so be kind & respectful to secure a good time.
• NO SALES ARE ALLOWED BEFORE THE OPENING AT 10.00am!!!
We know you will like to buy items from other vendors, but to be fair to everyone else, selling is only allowed after the attendants are inside the venue.
• The venue has public Wi-Fi available.
However, assuming that many people will want to connect at the same time, it may become slow!
So if you have the option to add a data plan for the day, that may be very helpful.
5. During the event
Vendors must arrive before 9:00 am to set up the vendor space. (doors open at 8:00 am for vendors)
Vendor spaces must be attended at all times by the vendor and/or assistant when merchandise is present.
The BlytheCon Europe Brussels Team and the Venue are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to your display and/or merchandise.
6. Settings of Vendor tables (map)