VENDORS INFO FOR BLYTHECON EUROPE OPORTO 2019
VENDOR APPLICATION FROM AUGUST 15TH
BlytheCon Oporto is on June 8th 2019 from 10 am to 17:30 pm
Alfandega do Porto
RUA NOVA DA ALFÂNDEGA
EDIFÍCIO DA ALFÂNDEGA
How to apply?
Please, read carefully, and fill in the form below.
We accept applications from AUGUST 15th until SEPTEMBER 5th.
Vendor confirmation and invoice will be sent before September 10th.
1. Vendor Spaces & Fee
There is the option to share space between sellers. The space to share would be the simple space vendor (1m x 60cm) and the cost in this case would be 200€ and would contain two goodie bags and two meals.
Each vendor must send the request by checking the box “shared table” and explain in the “Comments” field with whom you want to share the space.
- Entry to the event (set up time from 8am )
- Vendor space with tablecloth in neutral colour (you can add your own to decorate your stall).
- 1 lunch (vegetarian and non-vegetarian selections, water). The food will be delivered to the table, there will be no need to go and look for it.
- 1 goodiebag with 1 raffle ticket plus all the extras / on double vendor space include 1 extra goodiebag (without lunch)
- 1 ticket for coffee, Pasteis de Nata, Porto wine.
- 1 helper. You may choose between helper free (0€), with goodie bag (25€) or with goodie bag and lunch (35€).
Both sellers and their helpers will have a bracelet of a different color than visitors. They must keep this bracelet during the whole event (anyone without bracelet must leave the premises, except children). No vendor may sell during the first 45 minutes from the opening to another vendor/helper. We hope you will all understand that this way we are favouring the visitors who have come very long distances and woke up very early to buy our products. We greatly appreciate your collaboration and participation to make a better and fairer event among all.
3. Items and prices
However attenders can bring any doll they please to the event.
We know you will like to buy items from other vendors, but to be fair to everyone else, selling is only allowed after the attendants are inside the venue.
However, assuming that many people will want to connect at the same time, it may become slow!
So if you have the option to add a data plan for the day, that may be very helpful.